It’s Going to be A Cool And Sunny Week in Mississauga
According to The Weather Network, the weather this week will be a lot cooler and windy.
Today, high temperatures will reach the low to mid-20s across the region with a brisk southeast wind off of Lake Ontario. There is a potential for showers and thunderstorms later this evening.
High temperatures on Wednesday will struggle to top 20C across the GTA and remain in the teens to the north and west of the GTA.
However, the weather will get better during the latter part of the week.
Thursday and Friday will bring abundant sunshine and pleasant temperatures (just a couple degrees cooler than seasonal). While Saturday will be partly sunny with near seasonal temperatures.
Temperatures will be cooler on Sunday with temperatures remaining in the upper teens.
However, temperatures will reach the low to mid-20s (and possibly warmer) for Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga