It’s Going to be A Cool And Sunny Week in Mississauga
According to The Weather Network, the weather this week will be a lot cooler and windy.
Today, high temperatures will reach the low to mid-20s across the region with a brisk southeast wind off of Lake Ontario. There is a potential for showers and thunderstorms later this evening.
High temperatures on Wednesday will struggle to top 20C across the GTA and remain in the teens to the north and west of the GTA.
However, the weather will get better during the latter part of the week.
Thursday and Friday will bring abundant sunshine and pleasant temperatures (just a couple degrees cooler than seasonal). While Saturday will be partly sunny with near seasonal temperatures.
Temperatures will be cooler on Sunday with temperatures remaining in the upper teens.
However, temperatures will reach the low to mid-20s (and possibly warmer) for Tuesday and Wednesday next week.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2