It Will Be a Hot and Humid Weekend in Mississauga
It’s going to be a balmy weekend in Mississauga!
According to the Weather Network, it will feel close to the high 30s over the weekend.
While the actual temperatures will be the high 20s and low 30s, humidity brought in from predicted thunderstorms will make the weather feel warmer.
The warm weather will be highest on Monday (August 19) and should cool down throughout the week.
Photo courtesy of the Weather Network
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- It's Going to Be a Hot and Humid Weekend in Mississauga
- Extreme Heat and Humidity Predicted for Mississauga This Week
- Extreme Weather Expected for August Long Weekend in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots