UPDATED: Intersection Partially Blocked After Collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police have reported a crash tonight in Mississauga.
Police reported at 6:14 p.m. that there had been a crash at Central Parkway and Confederation.
As a result, the intersection is blocked going north and westbound.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes.
UPDATED: It was a three-vehicle crash and injuries are minor.
Delays are expected.
UPDATED: The intersection has reopened as of 6:55 p.m.
- UPDATED: Police Report Collision at Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Three-Vehicle Crash at Mississauga Intersection
- UPDATED: Collision May Cause Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Multiple Vehicle Crash and Police Investigation in Major Area of Mississauga
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21