Interesting Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
While Square One is known for its vast array of stores and food spots, it’s no stranger to special pop-up style events that crop up from time to time.
Fortunately for shoppers who are looking to expand their families, the landmark shopping centre is hosting a special baby-centric market this summer.
The Mama & Baby Market, set to kick off on Friday, July 6 and run until Sunday, July 8, is about to take shape in the malls' grand rotunda (located on level 2, near entrance 3).
The event is presented by The Mama Market, an organization that Square One says is known for curating their favourite local shops for moms and babies. According to Square One's website, the Mama Market will bring local artisans to Square One who will sell everything from organic baby products to kids accessories.
As far as products go, attendees can check out wares from, marQ (a children's clothing brand), Blossom Moments (an event style studio), BLVD Baby (a Canadian brand creating accessories and apparel for babies, kids and adults), Candy Crate Events (a cotton candy company), Charlotte's Bum Butter (which makes organic baby products), Kiehls (popular cosmetic brand with products for babies and children), Pail Handmade (which creates accessories for "adventurous children") and more.
The market will run for one weekend only, so be sure to check out if you're an expectant mom, a new parent or anyone looking for a perfect baby shower gift.
For more info, click here.
- Unique Shopping Event Headed to Square One in Mississauga
- A special market has arrived at Square One in Mississauga
- A Special Pop-Up Market is Coming to Square One in Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
- An Exciting Four-Day Shopping Event is Coming to Square One
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21