inHouse of the Week: $4 Mil Mansion on Doulton Drive
The Place: This 4100 sqft bungalow home is in the most exclusive neighbourhood of Mississauga on the one and only Doulton Drive.
Address: 2415 Doulton Drive
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: Living on Doulton Drive!
- Generous ceiling heights on both the main & lower levels
- Open concept design throughout the house
- A spacious master bedroom,
- Main floor family room
- An entertainers dream basement which includes a large recreation area
- 9 seat theatre room
- Lush professionally landscaped private grounds & including in ground pool & waterfall.
- 4,100 square feet
- $36,875 taxes per year
- 4 bedrooms
- 10 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 163.39 x 282.12
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Mass test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021