inHouse of the Week: $4 Mil Mansion on Doulton Drive
The Place: This 4100 sqft bungalow home is in the most exclusive neighbourhood of Mississauga on the one and only Doulton Drive.
Address: 2415 Doulton Drive
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: Living on Doulton Drive!
- Generous ceiling heights on both the main & lower levels
- Open concept design throughout the house
- A spacious master bedroom,
- Main floor family room
- An entertainers dream basement which includes a large recreation area
- 9 seat theatre room
- Lush professionally landscaped private grounds & including in ground pool & waterfall.
- 4,100 square feet
- $36,875 taxes per year
- 4 bedrooms
- 10 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 163.39 x 282.12
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak