Increased Service Coming to MiWay
If you’re a transit user who likes to be out and about on weekends, you’ll like this announcement — more frequent weekend service begins on certain MiWay routes starting May 1.
In addition, new Sunday service is rolling out along Eglinton Ave. and Hurontario St.
Changes are affecting the following lines:
- Routes 11 Westwood and 11A Westwood-Darcel will be seeing more frequent weekend service.
- Route 22 Finch will see improved Sunday service, while Sunday service begins on Route 35 Eglinton.
- Meanwhile, Routes 42 Derry, 61 Mavis, and 103 Hurontario Express are going to have more frequent service.
As for the Transitway, Route 107 Malton Express and Route 109 Meadowvale Express will be servicing the Airport Corporate Centre (Spectrum and Orbitor).
These changes are part of the MiWay 5 Service Plan.
Visit miway.ca/miway5 for a complete list of service revisions.
- UPDATE: Mississauga Residents Among Victims in 'Horrendous' Explosion
- 2 Males Wanted After Explosive Device Injures 15 in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Crews on Scene After Explosion in Mississauga
- PHOTOS & UPDATES: Plaza Shut Down Following Explosion in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga