IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
IKEA shoppers will soon be able to go home with some new furniture as well as a hot meal.
The furniture behemoth recently announced, as of November 9, it will be allowing customers to order Restaurant takeout, which they can pick up on their way out of the store.
Some of the menu items available for takeout include favourites such as: Swedish meatballs, Veggie Balls, Butter Chicken, Fish and Chips and MSC Certified Salmon Filets.
As of November 9, customers can place a takeout order at a kiosk located in the Bistro. This will be in addition to the current ‘grab and go’ items available at the Bistro, including the IKEA hot dog, veggie dog, frozen yogurt and new strawberry vegan frozen treat.
“We know that many of our customers look forward to an affordable family meal at the IKEA Restaurant when they visit our stores. We want to be there for our customers--whether they prefer to dine-in or takeout,” Danielle Beauchesne, head of IKEA Food for IKEA Canada, said in a news release.
“Our new Restaurant takeout option offers an easy way for Canadians to enjoy their IKEA favourites, however they choose to," she continued.
Additionally, as part of the new Restaurant takeout options, IKEA is introducing new family meals a Swedish Meatball Family Meal and a Swedish Veggie Ball Family Meal, each comes with 24 meatballs (or veggie balls), as well as two sides, accompanying sauces and a family-sized chocolate DAIM cake.
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Special weather statement in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”