Iconic Lakefront Mississauga Restaurant Closed Due to Flooding
We recently said this wildly rainy spring has ruined everything from pre-planned patio days to parts of picturesque Mississauga parks.
Now, it appears it's taken a popular dining option away from Mississauga residents looking to enjoy some seafood by the lake.
Snug Harbour, the popular and long-standing waterfront resto that's known for its lovely patio, live music and long weekend lineups, recently announced that it is temporarily closed due to flooding.
The owners left the following message on Snug Harbour's official Facebook page:
Snug Harbour is currently closed due to flooding in the harbour area on Thursday May 25th. We are currently working with our landlord to re-open as soon as possible and will let everyone know as soon as we are open again.
We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to seeing you all again.
Roy & Paul Clifton
The flooding has made parts of Port Credit unsafe (and therefore inaccessible) to pedestrians and has drowned vast parts of Toronto Island.
All in all, it's made for a very unpleasant spring.
There is no word on when the restaurant will be re-opening.
We'll keep you posted on any updates.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga