Ice cream products recalled due to possible presence of metal pieces
Residents who own these ice cream products are advised not to eat them.
Kawartha Dairy Limited is recalling some of their ice cream products from stores due to the possible presence of pieces of metal, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The following products have been recalled:
So far, no injuries have been reported regarding these products.
Consumers are advised to check if they own these products and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
Photos courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police