Ice cream products recalled due to possible presence of metal pieces
Residents who own these ice cream products are advised not to eat them.
Kawartha Dairy Limited is recalling some of their ice cream products from stores due to the possible presence of pieces of metal, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The following products have been recalled:
So far, no injuries have been reported regarding these products.
Consumers are advised to check if they own these products and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
Photos courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga