Ice cream products recalled due to possible presence of metal pieces
Residents who own these ice cream products are advised not to eat them.
Kawartha Dairy Limited is recalling some of their ice cream products from stores due to the possible presence of pieces of metal, according to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
The following products have been recalled:
So far, no injuries have been reported regarding these products.
Consumers are advised to check if they own these products and either throw them out or return them to the store they were purchased from.
Photos courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Multiple burger products recalled from stores due to presence of wood pieces
- Burger Products Recalled Due to Potential Presence of Metal
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Cauliflower and Lettuce Products Recalled for Possible Contamination in Mississauga
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic