Huge Winning Lotto Ticket Sold in Mississauga
Earlier this week, we found out that a lotto ticket worth $1 million was sold in Mississauga.
Now, it looks yet another major ticket—this one worth a little more than $1 million—was sold in Mississauga just last night (May 11).
OLG recently announced that The Lotto Max draw on Friday, May 18, 2018 will offer an estimated $60 million jackpot plus an estimated 29 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million each.
Last night's draw produced some great wins across the province:
One second prize-winning ticket, worth $1,560,770.10, was sold in Mississauga.
Three Maxmillions prizes, worth $1,000,000 each, were sold in Richmond Hill, the Sarnia area and Sudbury.
Three Encore tickets, worth $100,000 each, were sold in the Newmarket area, Toronto and on PlayOLG.ca.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion, including 57 jackpot wins and 395 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
For each $5 play, Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot or the Maxmillions prizes.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. EDT on Friday, May 18, 2018 for the draw that evening.
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- September a possible return to restaurant indoor dining cited by Mississauga mayor
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Peel orders closure of three businesses, one Bakery, in Mississauga