Huge Brand About to Open Unique New Pop-Up Shop in Mississauga
If you’re hoping to get some pre-holiday shopping in sooner rather than later, you might be happy to hear that an interesting new pop-up (which has made its mark in LA and NYC) is coming to Square One in Mississauga.
In fact, it’s the first pop-up of its kind in Canada.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) October 21, 2017
Yves Saint Laurent Beauty (YSL) is launching a pop-up on Nov. 4 and shoppers who check it out can enjoy a few perks.
According to YSL, the first 100 people to wait in line at 10:00 a.m will receive a mystery gift card worth between $10 to $500. Also, every customer will be entered into a contest to win YSL’s ten most iconic products (value of $500) with any purchase
Other perks include exclusive offers and surprises, “immersive YSL experiences,” makeup and fragrance consultations and complimentary engraving
The store will be open until December 31, so you’ll have lots of time to grab a Christmas gift if you’re in the market for one.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- Unique Shopping Event Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
- Major Cosmetics Brand Opens New Store at Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Renowned Beauty Brand Bringing Innovative New Store to Mississauga
- Interesting Christmas Event Coming to Square One in Mississauga