House of the Week: Luxurious $5.8 Mil Mansion With A Stunning Backyard
This Place: Located on a lush private estate lot, this mansion has a great interior with an even more magnificent exterior. With a sauna, gym, wine cellar, rec room and games room, the house is truly a one of a kind masterpiece.
Address: 1019 Indian Road
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: Designed by David Small, this unique house offers an ample of space, meticulous craftsmanship and dedicated spaces for each member of the family. Located near Lake Ontario and countless parks, this mansion does not only have the perfect interior but also located in the perfect area.
- Breathtaking 120 x 230 lot that features:
- Two gourmet kitchens, one with a breakfast bar and built-in appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- A grand foyer with a detailed spiral staircase
- A finished walk-out basement with a sauna, a exercise room, wine cellar, washroom, a rec room and a games room
- Incredible walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Stunning backyard with a patio, sunroom, pool and a number of trees to give you privacy
- $26,907 in taxes
- 6 bathrooms
- 8 plus 1 bedrooms
- 120 x 230 lot size
- Detached, two-storey house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Man chains himself to tree outside of hard-hit Mississauga long-term care home to demand change
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- Mississauga man charged after hate-motivated incident
- Ontario secondary schools have room for improvement: report
- Police searching for two suspects in connection to attempted carjacking in Mississauga