House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
May 27, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 5000 square foot home on about 3/4 of an acre in Lorne Park.
Address: 1228 Tourmaline Court
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- Salt water in ground pool
- Gourmet Downsview kitchen, premium high-end appliances including sub zero fridge, wolf professional series gas stove and Asko dishwasher
- Entire house professionally painted using farrow & ball.
- Master bedroom with generous sized dressing room and a 5 piece ensuite bath
- Finished basement with a large recreation area
- A gym complete with professional exercise equipment.
5000 square feet
- $15,662.20 taxes per year
- 6 bedrooms
- 11 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Lot size 60.27 x 220
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store