House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
May 27, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 5000 square foot home on about 3/4 of an acre in Lorne Park.
Address: 1228 Tourmaline Court
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- Salt water in ground pool
- Gourmet Downsview kitchen, premium high-end appliances including sub zero fridge, wolf professional series gas stove and Asko dishwasher
- Entire house professionally painted using farrow & ball.
- Master bedroom with generous sized dressing room and a 5 piece ensuite bath
- Finished basement with a large recreation area
- A gym complete with professional exercise equipment.
5000 square feet
- $15,662.20 taxes per year
- 6 bedrooms
- 11 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Lot size 60.27 x 220
- Do We Still Need The Catholic School System in Mississauga and Ontario?
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning Currently in Effect in Mississauga
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Home With Stunning All-White Bathrooms