House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
May 27, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 5000 square foot home on about 3/4 of an acre in Lorne Park.
Address: 1228 Tourmaline Court
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- Salt water in ground pool
- Gourmet Downsview kitchen, premium high-end appliances including sub zero fridge, wolf professional series gas stove and Asko dishwasher
- Entire house professionally painted using farrow & ball.
- Master bedroom with generous sized dressing room and a 5 piece ensuite bath
- Finished basement with a large recreation area
- A gym complete with professional exercise equipment.
5000 square feet
- $15,662.20 taxes per year
- 6 bedrooms
- 11 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Lot size 60.27 x 220
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize