House of the Week: 5000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
May 27, 2016
The Place: Gorgeous 5000 square foot home on about 3/4 of an acre in Lorne Park.
Address: 1228 Tourmaline Court
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
- Salt water in ground pool
- Gourmet Downsview kitchen, premium high-end appliances including sub zero fridge, wolf professional series gas stove and Asko dishwasher
- Entire house professionally painted using farrow & ball.
- Master bedroom with generous sized dressing room and a 5 piece ensuite bath
- Finished basement with a large recreation area
- A gym complete with professional exercise equipment.
5000 square feet
- $15,662.20 taxes per year
- 6 bedrooms
- 11 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Lot size 60.27 x 220
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil Lorne Park Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- House of the Week: Gorgeous Lorne Park Home Looking Over a Ravine
- House of the Week: Gorgeous 7500 SqFt Home in Lorne Park
- House of the Week: 10,000 Sqft Mansion in Lorne Park
- inHouse of the Week: $2.5 Mil 7,000 SqFt Home in Lorne Park