House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Magazine-Ready Home with Glamorous Decor
This Place: This absolutely massive stunner boasts 9,000 square feet of living space and is supremely modern, offering a glossy and glamorous interior
Address: 458 Meadow Wood Road
Neighbourhood: Clarkson-Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: It's hard to pick just one. This place is all contemporary glamour and offers a home theatre, full sauna and gorgeous wrought-iron bannisters.
- Breathtaking 159 x 150 lot that features:
- A serene Rattray Marsh location
- An glossy and upgraded gourmet kitchen with fabulous furniture
- Spa-style bathrooms that are incredibly luxurious
- Waterfall features in the garden
- High ceilings
- Elegant and eye-popping decor that's perfectly on-trend
- Parking for up to 10 cars
- $23,000 in taxes
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 159 x 150 lot size
- Two storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February