House of the Week: $3.7 Mil Home With a Loft, Elevator and Indoor Pool
This Place: This jaw-dropping custom home has a stunning interior, a chic loft and an oddly retro—but incredibly fun—indoor pool
Address: 16 Hiawatha Pkwy
Neighbourhood: Port Credit
Big Selling Point: Over $3 million and worth every penny, this flawless 6,400 sq. ft. has every luxury you can possibly imagine. The master bathroom alone is worth the price tag (and believe it or not there, are nine bathrooms in total).
- Breathtaking 50 x 150 lot that features:
- Stunning gourmet kitchen with exquisite touches
- Finished basement with window overlooking funky indoor pool and impressive wet bar
- Elevator that accesses all four levels
- Chic and modern loft with bedroom, sitting room and games room
- Master bedroom with a dressing room and stunning spa-style master bath
- A tandem two-car garage
- $22,946 in taxes
- 4+2 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- 50 x 150 lot size
- Three-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Longtime friends from Brampton and Georgetown richer for sharing Lotto Max ticket
- Power outage in northwest Brampton affecting more than 2,500 homes, businesses
- Will Mississauga and Brampton be fully open next week?
- Big lotto winner from Mississauga thought the $500k win was a joke