House of the Week: $3.1 mil Lorne Park home with gorgeous kitchen
This Place: This spacious, custom-built Lorne Park home offers a gorgeous kitchen and some spa-style bathrooms
Address: 1366 Queen Victoria Ave.
Big Selling Point: The gourmet kitchen that's perfect for entertaining—and the spacious yard with an in-ground pool and hot tub.
Breathtaking 90 x 220 lot that features:
A gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances
A spacious yard with an in-ground pool and hot tub
Windows all along the back of the house
A finished basement with heated floors and a wet bar
$19,800 in taxes
90 x 220 lot size
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga