House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
This Place: This custom-built Lorne Park home is sleek and classic, offering a comfortable interior that's ideal for any family
Address: 1366 Queen Victoria Ave.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: The huge lot with mature trees, an in-ground pool and a hot tub
Spectacular 90 x 220 lot that features:
A chef's kitchen with high-end appliances
Windows all along the back of the house
A large lot with trees, perfect landscaping, a pool and a hot tub
Spacious, cozy bedrooms
A finished basement with heated floors and a wet bar
$19,800 in taxes
90 x 220 lot size
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- House of the Week: $3 mil family home with jacuzzi
- Happy 99th birthday, Hazel - Hazel McCallion's photos through the years
- What Are Ontario’s Most Affordable Cities?
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Mississauga