House of the Week: $2.9 Mil Home Where Every Room is Special
This Place: This custom-designed home boasts a few different styles and evokes a few different feelings. One thing is certain though, it's a stunner.
Address: 701 Atoka Dr.
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: This gorgeous home boasts a ton of uniquely designed rooms. Some feel French. Some feel African. Some feel Tuscan. All in all, this is a place that will get people talking.
Breathtaking 89 x 210 lot that features:
An inground pool with interlock backyard patio
A gourmet kitchen with a Wolf Professional Series appliances
Spacious master bedroom with ensuite laundry and sitting area
A finished basement with a rec room and lounge
Fun and unique decor
A sizeable built-in wine rack
$13,830 in taxes
Two-storey, detached house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga