House of the Week: $1.9 Mil Home with Wild Cottage-Style Kitchen
The Place: This centrally located home boasts a stunning chef's kitchen, a gorgeous patio and a unique cottage-style second kitchen that truly sets the house apart.
Address: 3531 Palgrave Road
Big Selling Point: This spacious custom-built home boasts a cottage-inspired second kitchen that offers a ton of unique, rustic charm in an otherwise modern home.
- Breathtaking 60x200 lot that features:
- An absolutely stunning patio in a generous private backyard
- Top of the line appliances and a spacious chef’s kitchen accompanied by a cottage-style kitchen that adds a fun, rustic element
- Generously-sized rooms that are perfect for family living and a stunning walk-in closet
- A great location! Close to Square One, Sheridan College and major highways
- $10,608 in taxes
- 14 total rooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 60X200 lot size
- 2-Storey, Freehold home
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend