House of the Week: $1.8 Mil House With Enviable Backyard
Published June 21, 2019 at 3:44 pm
This Place: Located in the very sought after Lorne Park, this serene cul de sac. features a finished basement, a rec room, a gym, massive bedrooms, and large picture windows. It also has a new roof, furnace, air conditioning and insulation.
Address: 1321 South Aldo Drive
Neighbourhood: Lorne Park
Big Selling Point: Located in a gorgeous mature treed lot, this home boasts an enviable backyard. The backyard features many beautiful gardens, a natural ravine, a deck and a seating area. Not only is the yard very spacious, but it is also very well-kept.
- Breathtaking 85 x 139 lot that features:
- A finished basement with a gym, bathroom, additional bedroom and recreation room
- Large kitchen with lots of storage space, a breakfast bar, skylight and walk-out to the yard
- Lofty master bedroom with hardwood flooring, and double closet
- An abundance of windows and skylights with lots of natural lighting and great views
- Easy access to schools, shops, transit and the lake
- $9,715 in taxes
- 3+1 bedrooms
- 3 bathroom
- 85.14 x 139.15 lot size
- Detached, sidesplit house
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.