House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Mineola Home with Picturesque Setting
This Place: If you want something cozy and traditional, this Mineola property might be ideal for you and your family
Address: 1561 Trotwood Ave.
Big Selling Point: This idea family home offers a porcelain tiled foyer, spacious gourmet kitchen and picturesque backyard
- Breathtaking 42 x 132 lot that features:
- An elegant porcelain-tiled foyer
- An open oak staircase with wrought-iron spindle accents
- A spacious rec room that's perfect for a pool table
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Gourmet kitchen with walk-out to multi-level deck
- Luxurious master bedroom with spacious walk-in closet
- $7,231 in taxes
- 4+1 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 42 x 132 lot size
- Two-storey, detached home
Thanks to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage for all information about the inHouse of the Week. For more information about this house please go to Sam McDadi Real Estate Inc Brokerage.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga