Highly-Anticipated West Coast Restaurant Opens Just Outside of Mississauga
If you want to dine at a popular downtown Toronto establishment but don’t always want to go right downtown to get there, you are in luck.
An on-trend resto has officially opened its doors at Sherway Gardens, just a short drive away from Mississauga.
Cactus Club Cafe, which operates a slew of locations across Canada and is locally known for its popular Adelaide St. W. hotspot, just opened its highly-anticipated restaurant in Sherway Gardens.
Photos courtesy of Cactus Club’s official Twitter page
WE ARE OPEN! The team at Cactus Club Cafe in Sherway Gardens is officially in our happy place…creating food, drinks and experiences that make our guests happy. Looking forward to hosting you, Etobicoke! #openingday pic.twitter.com/zX5YJ6Bvkw— Cactus Club Cafe (@cactusclubcafe) October 24, 2018
The restaurant, which officially opened on Oct. 24, is another west coast export that offers an upscale casual dining experience (think Joey or Earls).
As far as food goes, Cactus Club offers Szechuan lettuce wraps, calamari, beef carpaccio, steaks (a huge variety, no less), salmon, sablefish, butternut squash ravioli with prawns, tuna poke bowls, tofu bowls, burgers, baja fish tacos, mini crispy chicken sandwiches and more.
Will you be heading to nearby Etobicoke to check out Cactus Club?
- Man and Woman Wanted After Five People Struck by Vehicle Outside Bar in Mississauga
- American Pizza Restaurant Opening Second Canadian Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga-Based Restaurant Planning Enormous Expansion
- Police Investigating Threat Against Hospital in Mississauga
- Police Not Facing Charges After Woman Jumps Off of Roof in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Highly-Anticipated Egyptian Restaurant Officially Open in Mississauga
- A Highly-Anticipated Restaurant Opens Today in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Another Highly Anticipated Restaurant Officially Opens in Mississauga
- 5 Most Highly Anticipated New Restaurant New Openings of 2019