Highly-Anticipated Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
If you find yourself feeling peckish at Square One, you are very unlikely to go hungry—especially since a slew of new restaurants (think Reds, SU&BU, Love Me Sweet and Sansotei) have recently opened their doors inside the city's iconic shopping centre.
But while there is no shortage of restaurants or food spots at Square One, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t exciting to welcome one more to the fold.
Especially when that “one more” makes filling (in a good way) soft pretzels that come in myriad flavours and boast a ton of unique toppings.
Auntie Anne’s, a company known for its decadent soft pretzels (and pretzel bites, pretzel dogs and pretzel dips), recently opened a brand new location inside Square One.
The quick-service resto is located on the lower level near Urban Outfitters.
As far as menu offerings go, these aren’t your standard soft pretzels.
The brand, which operates over 1,500 locations worldwide, offers original, cinnamon sugar, sweet almond, sour cream and onion, raisin, roasted garlic and parmesan, pepperoni and jalapeno pretzel varieties.
The resto also carries pretzel dogs (hot dogs wrapped in pretzels) in plain, cheese and jalapeno and cheese varieties.
Square One says the restaurant will open in June of this year.
Photo courtesy of Auntie Anne’s official Facebook page
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- New Barbershop is a Game Changer in Oakville and Mississauga
- Ontario Universities Are Paying Close Attention to These Mississauga High Schools
- New French Bakery Opens First Mississauga Location
- Hoarding Declared a "Hidden Crisis" in Mississauga
- Fun New Food Spot Opening in Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Trendy New Dessert Restaurant Now Open in Square One
- Popular Dessert Hotspot Set to Open Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Dessert Joint Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga