Highly-anticipated pastry shop now open at Square One in Mississauga
With the holiday season fast approaching, it’s safe to assume that many Mississauga residents will be spending a lot of time at Square One over the coming weeks.
While the shopping centre is already bustling—and the recent openings of The Rec Room, The Food District and Indigo certainly help—there’s officially a new reason to head to the retail mecca: The newly-opened Danish Pastry House.
Square One recently took to Instagram to announce that The Danish Pastry House just opened its newest location on level 2 near entrance 4, between Armani Exchange and Holt Renfrew.
View this post on Instagram
Did you hear? The Danish Pastry House is at Square One! We’re delighted that their NEWEST location is now open on Level 2 near entrance 4, between Armani Exchange and Holt Renfrew. Enjoy traditional recipes, and freshly baked treats at your fave shopping centre #SQ1 #danishpastryhouse @danishpastryca
As far as food goes, the pastry shop’s website says the brand’s pastries are handmade by Danes honouring old world, authentic recipes. The site says the products are made with pure and fresh ingredients and that instead of using a heavy dough, the shop uses fresh-baked Danish dough with 27 layers.
“This creates a deliciously light, flaky pastry with a rich mouthfeel and flavour that has made the Danish Pastry an international speciality,” the website reads.
The shop offers what it calls “snail” pastries, such as the high snail, the snail with custard, a cinnamon snail, a chocolate snail, and a mini snail. It also offers butter squares, cream buns, poppy seed rolls, pastry sticks and more.
The pastries do not contain any additives or preservatives.
So if you have a hankering for something sweet, Danish Pastry House might be worth a visit.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Drives into Pastry Shop in Mississauga
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One in Mississauga
- A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- Cheese Shop Expanding in Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- First Glance Into Holt Renfrew Coming to Square One