Here’s Where to Find a Spray Pad in Mississauga
Summer is here!
Maybe not officially, but with this coming weekend gearing up to be a hot one (we're talking high 20s that feel like low 30s), it's time to start thinking of places to cool off.
Graphic courtesy of The Weather Network
Thankfully, there are a slew of spray and splash pads available for you and your family to enjoy.
The City of Mississauga just announced that the city's spray pads are up and running just in time for this weekend's hot weather.
Photo courtesy of the City of Mississauga
"The last weekend in May is shaping up to be a hot one. If you're a Mississauga resident looking to beat the heat, why not try one of the City's 18 newly opened spray pads," the city said in a recent news release.
The unsupervised spray pads opened on May 12, a few weeks earlier than usual.
As for why to find the spray pads, you can find a complete list here.
Some parks with spray pads include Churchill Meadows Community Common, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lake Aquitaine Park, Lakeside Park, Mississauga Valley and more.
Spray pads are free to the public and open at 9 a.m. every day, all summer long (excluding Lakefront Promenade Marina Park, which opens at 10 a.m.).
Here's to an early summer (we earned it)!
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Facing Huge Fine After Worker Dies on Site