Here’s Where to Find a Spray Pad in Mississauga
Summer is here!
Maybe not officially, but with this coming weekend gearing up to be a hot one (we're talking high 20s that feel like low 30s), it's time to start thinking of places to cool off.
Graphic courtesy of The Weather Network
Thankfully, there are a slew of spray and splash pads available for you and your family to enjoy.
The City of Mississauga just announced that the city's spray pads are up and running just in time for this weekend's hot weather.
Photo courtesy of the City of Mississauga
"The last weekend in May is shaping up to be a hot one. If you're a Mississauga resident looking to beat the heat, why not try one of the City's 18 newly opened spray pads," the city said in a recent news release.
The unsupervised spray pads opened on May 12, a few weeks earlier than usual.
As for why to find the spray pads, you can find a complete list here.
Some parks with spray pads include Churchill Meadows Community Common, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lake Aquitaine Park, Lakeside Park, Mississauga Valley and more.
Spray pads are free to the public and open at 9 a.m. every day, all summer long (excluding Lakefront Promenade Marina Park, which opens at 10 a.m.).
Here's to an early summer (we earned it)!
- Health Canada Investigating Countrywide Outbreak of Salmonella Infections
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Here's When Tougher Distracted Driving Rules Are Coming to Mississauga
- Police Searching for Missing 13-Year-Old Boy in Mississauga
- Doug Ford Vows to End Cap-and-Trade Program
- Mississauga Splash Pads Open Up for the Summer
- Want to Cool Off in a Splash Pad or Outdoor Pool in Mississauga?
- Where to Get a Good Spray Tan in Mississauga
- Mississauga Takes Action Against “Disgusting” Insect Infestations in the City
- Kariya Park Cherry Blossoms Could Start Blooming This Weekend in Mississauga