Here’s what’s replacing one of Mississauga’s most popular Chinese restaurants
When one door closes, another one opens.
After years of serving some of the best Chinese cuisine in the city (and certainly the best dim sum), Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant closed its doors for good on Jan. 31.
The closure was absolutely devastating for dim sum lovers, as Sam Woo was known for its excellent selection of dumplings and its absolutely exquisite fried squid.
Now, however, it looks like another Asian restaurant will be taking its place.
According to signage on the front door, a new restaurant called Magic Seafood & BBQ is slated to open in the old Sam Woo location.
There isn't much information available on the new restaurant at this time, but it does appear that it will be opening in the not-too-distant future.
Will you be checking out the new restaurant when it opens?
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined