Here’s what’s replacing one of Mississauga’s most popular Chinese restaurants
When one door closes, another one opens.
After years of serving some of the best Chinese cuisine in the city (and certainly the best dim sum), Sam Woo BBQ Restaurant closed its doors for good on Jan. 31.
The closure was absolutely devastating for dim sum lovers, as Sam Woo was known for its excellent selection of dumplings and its absolutely exquisite fried squid.
Now, however, it looks like another Asian restaurant will be taking its place.
According to signage on the front door, a new restaurant called Magic Seafood & BBQ is slated to open in the old Sam Woo location.
There isn't much information available on the new restaurant at this time, but it does appear that it will be opening in the not-too-distant future.
Will you be checking out the new restaurant when it opens?
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Arrest made after man allegedly tied used condoms to cars in Mississauga
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey