Here’s What Mother Nature Has in Store for Mississauga the First Weekend of Spring
The first weekend of spring 2019 is here, and luckily (for the most part), it's going to be fairly nice. Here's what Mother Nature has in store for Mississauga this weekend.
Today (March 22) it is expected to be two degrees with a 60 per cent chance of flurries or some rain showers.
Saturday in Mississauga is expected to be sunny and, according to The Weather Network, it will be five degrees.
On Sunday it will be even warmer.
Sunday (March 24) it will be seven degrees with a mix of sun and cloud.
Monday; however, things will change a bit. The temperature is expected to drop to zero degrees and there is a 40 per cent chance of flurries.
Will you be heading outside to enjoy the sun this weekend Mississauga?
Photo is courtesy of The Weather Network.
- Here’s What the First Week of Spring Has in Store for Mississauga
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Here’s What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- It's Going to be Above 20 Degrees Every Day This Week in Mississauga
- Spring-Like Weather Expected to Hit Mississauga Soon