Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
When the gods of beloved comfort food staples close a door, they also open a window.
A few weeks ago, we found out that the busy Swiss Chalet located at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe was no more.
Now, we know what's about the replace it.
According to signage outside of the now-closed restaurant, a brand new ramen place by the name of Takumi Ramen is taking shape inside the old rotisserie chicken hotspot.
Judging from the signage, the new restaurant will offer a party room, a sizeable menu and Japanese beer and sake.
The restaurant will be another welcome addition to the city's growing ramen scene. Over the past few years, Mississauga—which was the lucky recipient of a crowded Kenzo Ramen several years ago—has welcomed both Kinton Ramen and Sansotei to the fold.
It'll be interesting to see how Takumi enlivens the scene.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility