Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
When the gods of beloved comfort food staples close a door, they also open a window.
A few weeks ago, we found out that the busy Swiss Chalet located at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe was no more.
Now, we know what's about the replace it.
According to signage outside of the now-closed restaurant, a brand new ramen place by the name of Takumi Ramen is taking shape inside the old rotisserie chicken hotspot.
Judging from the signage, the new restaurant will offer a party room, a sizeable menu and Japanese beer and sake.
The restaurant will be another welcome addition to the city's growing ramen scene. Over the past few years, Mississauga—which was the lucky recipient of a crowded Kenzo Ramen several years ago—has welcomed both Kinton Ramen and Sansotei to the fold.
It'll be interesting to see how Takumi enlivens the scene.
- New Japanese ramen restaurant now open in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A popular ramen place has rebranded in Mississauga
- Beloved Ramen Restaurant Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton