Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
When the gods of beloved comfort food staples close a door, they also open a window.
A few weeks ago, we found out that the busy Swiss Chalet located at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe was no more.
Now, we know what's about the replace it.
According to signage outside of the now-closed restaurant, a brand new ramen place by the name of Takumi Ramen is taking shape inside the old rotisserie chicken hotspot.
Judging from the signage, the new restaurant will offer a party room, a sizeable menu and Japanese beer and sake.
The restaurant will be another welcome addition to the city's growing ramen scene. Over the past few years, Mississauga—which was the lucky recipient of a crowded Kenzo Ramen several years ago—has welcomed both Kinton Ramen and Sansotei to the fold.
It'll be interesting to see how Takumi enlivens the scene.
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Peel not in second wave but situation can change "at any moment": Mayor Crombie
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29