Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
When the gods of beloved comfort food staples close a door, they also open a window.
A few weeks ago, we found out that the busy Swiss Chalet located at Creditview and Burnhamthorpe was no more.
Now, we know what's about the replace it.
According to signage outside of the now-closed restaurant, a brand new ramen place by the name of Takumi Ramen is taking shape inside the old rotisserie chicken hotspot.
Judging from the signage, the new restaurant will offer a party room, a sizeable menu and Japanese beer and sake.
The restaurant will be another welcome addition to the city's growing ramen scene. Over the past few years, Mississauga—which was the lucky recipient of a crowded Kenzo Ramen several years ago—has welcomed both Kinton Ramen and Sansotei to the fold.
It'll be interesting to see how Takumi enlivens the scene.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario
- Popular Toronto Ramen Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A popular ramen place has rebranded in Mississauga
- Beloved Ramen Restaurant Coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Very Popular Ramen Restaurant Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga