Here's How You Can Get an Extremely Cheap Flight to India
If you want to go to India but you're on a budget, you can get a really cheap ticket right now.
Read on, travel-lovers!
WOW Air is offering flights to India starting from $299.
You read that right - flights from Toronto to New Delhi are starting at $299 for January-March 2019.
The designated UNESCO Heritage City has a lot to offer.
You can check out the Republic Day parade in January. February and March are also good times of the year to visit, since it's not too hot or too cold in New Delhi around then.
And there's Holi, the annual colourful festival of love, which begins March 20. Holi is actually considered one of the most celebrated events in India where people throw rainbow-coloured powder at each other.
The Red Ford, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate and Defence Colony are just a few more awesome sights to put on your list when you get there.
And about two hours away is the Taj Mahal.
It's true that WOW Air is a low-cost carrier, which means the $299 price comes without all the bells and whistles of flying comfortably. You'll have to pay extra for certain comforts, like snacks.
For more info, click here.
- Air Canada Temporarily Suspends Some Flights to India
- Flights from India and Pakistan suspended for 30 days to Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Brampton billboards thank India's prime minister for sending vaccines to Canada
- Brampton couple worried after being separated by India, Pakistan flight suspensions
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario pulls AstraZeneca from arms of Mississauga, Brampton reisdents over renewed fears of blood clots
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19, vaccines and tickets - May 11, 2021
- Most and least expensive homes in Mississauga