Here's How You Can Get an Extremely Cheap Flight to India
If you want to go to India but you're on a budget, you can get a really cheap ticket right now.
Read on, travel-lovers!
WOW Air is offering flights to India starting from $299.
You read that right - flights from Toronto to New Delhi are starting at $299 for January-March 2019.
The designated UNESCO Heritage City has a lot to offer.
You can check out the Republic Day parade in January. February and March are also good times of the year to visit, since it's not too hot or too cold in New Delhi around then.
And there's Holi, the annual colourful festival of love, which begins March 20. Holi is actually considered one of the most celebrated events in India where people throw rainbow-coloured powder at each other.
The Red Ford, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate and Defence Colony are just a few more awesome sights to put on your list when you get there.
And about two hours away is the Taj Mahal.
It's true that WOW Air is a low-cost carrier, which means the $299 price comes without all the bells and whistles of flying comfortably. You'll have to pay extra for certain comforts, like snacks.
For more info, click here.
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga