Here’s how you can get a free Big Mac delivered right to your door
Good news for fans of McDonald's most iconic burger, in celebration of their addition to DoorDash, those who order McDelivery through the service can get a free Big Mac.
Through November 9, DoorDash customers are encouraged to use the code BIGMAC when ordering from McDonald's--which will get them a free sandwich, as well as free delivery for orders of $1 or more.
Additionally, for every BIGMAC promo code redeemed through November 9, DoorDash will donate $1 to Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada, up to a total of $150,000.
Further, while the free Big Macs end November 9, DoorDash customers can still get free delivery for McDonald's orders of $12 or more through November 30.
“We’re so excited to celebrate our partnership with McDonald’s by offering our customers the iconic Big Mac for free, while also giving back in the communities where we operate,” Ryan Freeman, head of Enterprise Partnerships at DoorDash Canada, said in a news release.
“We’re proud to have teamed up with McDonald’s and RMHC to make this week possible and help the families RMHC supports during a time when it’s needed most," he continued.
Moreover, McDonald's will be available with DoorDash’s DashPass subscription program, which will allow members to get free delivery on McDonald's orders of $12 or more indefinitely.
“McDelivery continues to be an exciting way for us to connect with our guests outside the restaurant and an opportunity for us to deliver a personalized and convenient guest experience,” Dan Logan, national delivery director for McDonald’s Canada, said in the same release.
“We are thrilled with the addition of DoorDash to help expand McDelivery to more Canadians, especially in those communities who will get to experience their McDonald’s favourites anytime, anywhere for the first time," he continued.
- Do You Want McDonald's Delivered to Your House?
- Here's How McDonald's Canada is Supporting Charities Across the Country
- McDonald's is Offering Free Coffee in Mississauga (and Beyond)
- McDonald’s Canada Accepting Applications in a Very Unique Way Soon
- McDonald's is Selling 67 Cent Hamburgers in Mississauga This Week
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Police investigating robbery at gunpoint in Mississauga
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.