Here's How You Can Earn More Points at a Major Gas Station
Do you collect points at drug stores or gas stations in Canada?
Well, here's a new twist.
Starting Aug. 9, Loblaw and Imperial Oil are teaming up.
Canadians can earn more points in more places because PC Optimum points are available at more than 2,000 Esso and Mobil stations across the country.
"There are currently close to 13 million Canadians participating in the PC Optimum program that come to us expecting exceptional convenience and value," said senior VP of loyalty at Loblaw Companies Jim Noteboom.
"The addition of the Esso and Mobil brands to the program provides a powerful earning opportunity for our members, with more than 4,500 locations across the country now awarding points."
This means getting rewarded buying food, beauty products and gas.
PC Optimum members can now earn 10 points per litre on fuel, and 10 points per dollar spent on eligible convenience and car wash purchases at Esso stations.
Registered members will also receive targeted offers allowing them to earn faster.
Using a President's Choice Financial Mastercard to pay for gas will also accelerate the earnings potential to at least 30 points per litre.
The PC Optimum program will continue unchanged at Mobil stations.
PC Optimum points can be redeemed for almost anything at close to 2,500 Loblaw and Shoppers Drug Mart banner stores including Real Canadian Superstore, Atlantic Superstore, City Market, No Frills, Independent, Zehrs, Loblaws, Shoppers Home Health Care and online at Loblaw-owned grocery websites, joefresh.com and beautyboutique.ca.
"The availability of the PC Optimum program at Esso and Mobil stations provides Canadians with a fantastic opportunity to accelerate their ability to earn points in one of Canada's largest loyalty programs," said Imperial retail fuels manager Yan Cote.
"Imperial is excited to provide Canadians with more opportunities to realize value."
The PC Optimum program launched Feb. 1.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Optimum Points Card Change
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- Canadians would rather earn points on the money they spend than interest on what’s in their accounts: survey
- Travel rewards program teaming up with popular coffee chain to provide more points for members
- SCENE members can now redeem points for gift cards online
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Mississauga and Brampton reporting record high COVID-19 cases today