Here's How You Can Earn More Points at a Major Gas Station
Do you collect points at drug stores or gas stations in Canada?
Well, here's a new twist.
Starting Aug. 9, Loblaw and Imperial Oil are teaming up.
Canadians can earn more points in more places because PC Optimum points are available at more than 2,000 Esso and Mobil stations across the country.
"There are currently close to 13 million Canadians participating in the PC Optimum program that come to us expecting exceptional convenience and value," said senior VP of loyalty at Loblaw Companies Jim Noteboom.
"The addition of the Esso and Mobil brands to the program provides a powerful earning opportunity for our members, with more than 4,500 locations across the country now awarding points."
This means getting rewarded buying food, beauty products and gas.
PC Optimum members can now earn 10 points per litre on fuel, and 10 points per dollar spent on eligible convenience and car wash purchases at Esso stations.
Registered members will also receive targeted offers allowing them to earn faster.
Using a President's Choice Financial Mastercard to pay for gas will also accelerate the earnings potential to at least 30 points per litre.
The PC Optimum program will continue unchanged at Mobil stations.
PC Optimum points can be redeemed for almost anything at close to 2,500 Loblaw and Shoppers Drug Mart banner stores including Real Canadian Superstore, Atlantic Superstore, City Market, No Frills, Independent, Zehrs, Loblaws, Shoppers Home Health Care and online at Loblaw-owned grocery websites, joefresh.com and beautyboutique.ca.
"The availability of the PC Optimum program at Esso and Mobil stations provides Canadians with a fantastic opportunity to accelerate their ability to earn points in one of Canada's largest loyalty programs," said Imperial retail fuels manager Yan Cote.
"Imperial is excited to provide Canadians with more opportunities to realize value."
The PC Optimum program launched Feb. 1.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Optimum Points Card Change
- No Frills Has Introduced A Game That Lets Players Win PC Optimum Points
- Big Changes Coming to Rewards Points in Mississauga and Beyond
- What Do You Redeem Rewards Points For?
- Tim Hortons is implementing changes to its Tims Rewards loyalty program
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- A frost advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Hospital workers’ union concerned with Ford’s COVID-19 pharmacy testing plan