Here's How to Get A Free Slurpee in Mississauga Soon
With the major heat of summer now in full force, many Mississaugans are looking for a way to keep cool.
Luckily, 7-Eleven has an offer that can help!
On July 11, 7-Eleven locations across Canada are offering guests free Slurpees. This is to celebrate the company’s 50th anniversary.
Guests will be drinking their Slurpees out of 12 oz. commemorative cups, which can be scan to get 1,000 points on the company’s rewards map.
Any fans of Slurpees can also upload a photo of a selfie with a Slurpee, for a chance to be featured on next year’s cup.
The free Slurpees will be available at all 590 store locations across Canada starting from 11 am to midnight.
To find out more information as well as some history on the Slurpee in Canada, you can visit Slurpee’s website here.
Cover photo courtesy of Slurpee Canada’s Facebook.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga