Here's How to Get a Free Cheeseburger in Mississauga Soon
National Cheeseburger Day is upon us!
If you - like many of us - love cheap food, free food, cheeseburgers, or all of the above, there’s a deal coming up in honour of National Cheeseburger Day that you won’t want to miss.
In 2018, this glorious day is on Tuesday, September 18.
And McDonald’s is celebrating in a big way.
The fast food chain is giving out free cheeseburgers across Canada all day on Tuesday.
There is a small catch, though.
To cash in on your free cheeseburger, you need to use the My McD app.
And you need to make a small purchase of at least $0.50, and then you can add a free cheeseburger to your order.
Bare in mind that there is a limit of one cheeseburger per customer.
So rally your friends and cash in if you love McDonald’s cheeseburgers
The app is available on iPhone and Android.
Photo courtesy of McDonald’s Canada
- You Can Get a Free Cheeseburger at McDonald's Today in Mississauga
- Big Changes Could be Coming to McDonald's Burgers in Canada
- McDonald's is Offering Free Coffee in Mississauga (and Beyond)
- Big Changes Coming to a Popular McDonald's Meal
- Do You Want To See The New McDonald's Plant Based Burger Come To Mississauga?
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic