Heavy Rain to Hit Mississauga
A special weather statement has been issued this morning for many regions in southern Ontario, including Peel and Halton.
According to Environment Canada, significantly heavy rainfall is expected throughout the day (Sunday, April 14), continuing into the evening.
20 to 40 mm of total rain is likely.
“Rain will continue today with the heaviest rain expected early this evening along with the risk of a thunderstorm,” the statement reads.
The rain is expected to end overnight or on Monday morning.
Residents should keep a safe distance away from low-lying areas and watercourses, as some flooding may be possible.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga