Have you seen this missing person?
Peel police say they’re concerned for the safety of a 17-year-old missing female.
Shianne Winstanley-Hayes was last seen in the area of Sheridan Way and Vanier Dr in Mississauga.
She’s 5-foot-7 with brown hair and blue eyes. Shianne was wearing a blue sweatshirt, grey jacket, black pants, and Adidas running shoes at the time of her disappearance.
Winstanley-Hayes has been found in good health.
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- UPDATE: Cyclist succumbs to injuries after collision in Mississauga
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- The Lost Village of Summerville