Handpicked Holiday Gift Ideas in Mississauga
If you look hard enough Mississauga has some great stores for holiday gifts ideas, some of which are locally designed and/or Canadian-made. Here's a selection of handpicked holiday gifts which can be found in Mississauga for around $50 or less.
Fairy Tutu by local costume designer Wendi Speck, exclusive to The Ant and the Grasshopper
Fairy Tutu comes in many colour options such as red, pink, purple, blue and green. There is also a matching fairy vest (reversible fabric) which can be purchased for an additional $45.
The Ant and the Grasshopper is a fashionable kids boutique that proudly offers children's designer labels from Canada, US and abroad.
151 Lakeshore Rd. East
Port Credit, ON L5G 4T9
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Mississauga up to 200 confirmed cases of COVID-19