Handpicked Holiday Gift Ideas in Mississauga
If you look hard enough Mississauga has some great stores for holiday gifts ideas, some of which are locally designed and/or Canadian-made. Here's a selection of handpicked holiday gifts which can be found in Mississauga for around $50 or less.
Fairy Tutu by local costume designer Wendi Speck, exclusive to The Ant and the Grasshopper
Fairy Tutu comes in many colour options such as red, pink, purple, blue and green. There is also a matching fairy vest (reversible fabric) which can be purchased for an additional $45.
The Ant and the Grasshopper is a fashionable kids boutique that proudly offers children's designer labels from Canada, US and abroad.
151 Lakeshore Rd. East
Port Credit, ON L5G 4T9
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Schools Just Received Very Good Rankings on a Controversial Report
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job