Handpicked Holiday Gift Ideas in Mississauga
If you look hard enough Mississauga has some great stores for holiday gifts ideas, some of which are locally designed and/or Canadian-made. Here's a selection of handpicked holiday gifts which can be found in Mississauga for around $50 or less.
Fairy Tutu by local costume designer Wendi Speck, exclusive to The Ant and the Grasshopper
Fairy Tutu comes in many colour options such as red, pink, purple, blue and green. There is also a matching fairy vest (reversible fabric) which can be purchased for an additional $45.
The Ant and the Grasshopper is a fashionable kids boutique that proudly offers children's designer labels from Canada, US and abroad.
151 Lakeshore Rd. East
Port Credit, ON L5G 4T9
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- Unique New Food Festival Coming to Mississauga For First Time Ever
- Here’s a Look at Mississauga’s Hottest Neighbourhoods
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Upcoming Hip-Hop Duo Looks To Fill Void In The Music Industry