Hamilton’s Starlite Drive-In is back open for business for 2021 season
Published March 5, 2021 at 9:10 am
Hamilton’s Starlite Drive-in is open again for the 2021 season.
Starting Friday (March 5) the drive-in, located on Stoney Creek mountain will start welcoming customers back to their facilities, which includes three huge screens, with COVID-19 protocols in place.
Starlite has been up and running throughout the pandemic but closed after the provincial stay-at-home order was issued in late December.
With theatres closed this year and limited seating indoors, drive-in movie theatres have proven to be a safe and reliable alternative for a night out at the movies.
“Movies are bigger and Safer under the stars,” is the Starlite creed.
If you plan on heading out to Starlite, there are a few things to keep in mind as they try to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
Premier Theatres now requires patrons:
- Purchase tickets online and at the box office (Credit, debit, cash)
- Pets are allowed at the drive-in, please try and keep them within the car unless is walk time
- Keep six-feet apart from others while outside your vehicle.
- Avoid using the play areas (e.g. play structures, volleyball court, and Dog Park.)
Patrons are strongly encouraged to:
- Wear a face covering while outside your vehicle.
- Use the hand cleaning products provided at the concession and washrooms.
Starlite will be open three nights a week: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Box office opens at 6:45 p.m.
The films featured at the Starlite right now are a mix of new and classic content. To learn more about showtimes and featured films, visit their website.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies