Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre to be used as large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic
Hamilton Public Health Services announced that beginning on Mar. 22, the FirstOntario Centre will be the home of a large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
The arena will be used on an on-going basis to accommodate those residents who are eligible for vaccine and able to attend an on-site clinic.
The clinic will be available on a by-appointment-only basis. There will be no option for walk-ins.
This clinic is anticipated to start administering vaccines slowly, with its full capacity being approximately 3,000 vaccines per day.
The existing mobile vaccination clinics, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton West 5th Campus large-scale vaccination clinic and the Hamilton Health Sciences large-scale vaccination clinic will continue to vaccinate eligible individuals.
- Large-scale COVID vaccine clinic opening in Hamilton
- Hamilton's large-scale vaccination clinic at FirstOntario Centre officially opens
- Hamilton's large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be closing in the coming weeks
- Hamilton Public Health adds new group to vaccine eligibility as Province launches online booking
- City of Hamilton announces 'stroll-in' COVID-19 vaccine clinic at Gage Park
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children