Hamilton's FirstOntario Centre to be used as large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic
Hamilton Public Health Services announced that beginning on Mar. 22, the FirstOntario Centre will be the home of a large-scale COVID-19 vaccination clinic.
The arena will be used on an on-going basis to accommodate those residents who are eligible for vaccine and able to attend an on-site clinic.
The clinic will be available on a by-appointment-only basis. There will be no option for walk-ins.
This clinic is anticipated to start administering vaccines slowly, with its full capacity being approximately 3,000 vaccines per day.
The existing mobile vaccination clinics, St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton West 5th Campus large-scale vaccination clinic and the Hamilton Health Sciences large-scale vaccination clinic will continue to vaccinate eligible individuals.
- Large-scale COVID vaccine clinic opening in Hamilton
- Hamilton's large-scale vaccination clinic at FirstOntario Centre officially opens
- Hamilton Public Health adds new group to vaccine eligibility as Province launches online booking
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor