Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
Equity and effect were only some of the words that Brennon Toohey of Hamilton revealed on his Instant Crossword Extreme ticket to win a $350,000 top prize.
“I enjoy playing Instant tickets - Crosswords are fun!” shared Brennon, while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his win.
Brennon, a 36-year-old father of two, knew he had a winning ticket as he was crossing off the letters on his Instant Crossword Extreme.
“I went to the store to verify and I was white as a ghost,” the steel mill worker said. “I scanned it so many times. It was hard to believe!”
Brennon plans to pay some bills with his win. “And we'll make a trip to Costco!” he smiled.
“This is surreal,” he concluded.
- 'It's life-changing:' Hamilton PSW wins big with Instant Bingo lotto ticket
- Mississauga man wins big on instant ticket as he scanned his ticket 5 times
- Brampton instant winner taking $250,000 lottery prize to the bank
- Mississauga Man and Couple Celebrating Lucky $100,000 Instant Lotto Wins
- 'That's too many zeros!" Hamilton man becomes instant millionaire with Lotto 6/49 win
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga