Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
Equity and effect were only some of the words that Brennon Toohey of Hamilton revealed on his Instant Crossword Extreme ticket to win a $350,000 top prize.
“I enjoy playing Instant tickets - Crosswords are fun!” shared Brennon, while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his win.
Brennon, a 36-year-old father of two, knew he had a winning ticket as he was crossing off the letters on his Instant Crossword Extreme.
“I went to the store to verify and I was white as a ghost,” the steel mill worker said. “I scanned it so many times. It was hard to believe!”
Brennon plans to pay some bills with his win. “And we'll make a trip to Costco!” he smiled.
“This is surreal,” he concluded.
- Mississauga man wins big on instant ticket as he scanned his ticket 5 times
- Mississauga Man and Couple Celebrating Lucky $100,000 Instant Lotto Wins
- 'That's too many zeros!" Hamilton man becomes instant millionaire with Lotto 6/49 win
- Brother and sister-in-law from Hamilton win six-figures with Instant Battleship
- Mississauga Resident Wins Big Lotto Prize
- Stay at home order extended 2 weeks and police have new powers in Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City orders Mississauga gym to close but owner refuses
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- Ontario could announce new restrictions today to curb surging COVID 19 rates