Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
Equity and effect were only some of the words that Brennon Toohey of Hamilton revealed on his Instant Crossword Extreme ticket to win a $350,000 top prize.
“I enjoy playing Instant tickets - Crosswords are fun!” shared Brennon, while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto to pick up his win.
Brennon, a 36-year-old father of two, knew he had a winning ticket as he was crossing off the letters on his Instant Crossword Extreme.
“I went to the store to verify and I was white as a ghost,” the steel mill worker said. “I scanned it so many times. It was hard to believe!”
Brennon plans to pay some bills with his win. “And we'll make a trip to Costco!” he smiled.
“This is surreal,” he concluded.
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New bus corridor and three new stations coming to Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content