Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
Hamilton Police announced Thursday (Mar. 4) that arrest warrants have been issued for two suspects involved in the Tyler Pratt homicide and the attempted murder of a second victim.
Oliver Karafa, 28, and Yun (Lucy) Lu Li, 25, are wanted for First Degree Murder.
Both suspects reside in Toronto and police believe they have left the area.
It’s believed the suspects in the case fled the scene in a new model white Land Rover SUV.
Hamilton Police have recovered the vehicle and are seeking to locate Karafa and Li.
Anyone with information is asked not to approach the individuals and to notify police.
On Mar. 2, police released a photo of the city’s third homicide victim of 2021 as they continue to look for answers to the man’s death over the weekend.
39-year-old Tyler Pratt was fatally shot on the evening of Feb. 28 in Stoney Creek.
Originally from British Columbia, Pratt was found dead from gunshot wounds on a property on Arvin Ave. shortly after 7 p.m.
A 26-year-old woman was also found suffering from serious injuries on the property and was rushed to the hospital, where she remains in serious condition.
During a press conference on Mar. 1, police urged members of the public who might have information to come forward.
They are still working to determine a motive for the shooting and are continuing to search for the suspect vehicle.
- Hamilton homicide suspects have fled the country, police say
- Hamilton Police announce arrest of Oliver Karafa and Yun Lu Li in Hungary
- Female suspect in Hamilton murder case returns to Canada
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Two Suspects Wanted For First-Degree Murder
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Murder Suspects
- One-year-old girl pulled from Burlington swimming pool dies in hospital
- Hamilton considers closing East Mountain street to vehicles, asks residents to weigh in
- Two males involved in Brampton collision flee on foot, Peel police say
- Five-week-old puppy stolen during armed invasion of occupied Brampton house
- Hamilton Police investigate after man found unconscious in pool of blood on downtown street