Hamilton man charged for allegedly exposing himself, committing indecent acts
Toronto police have arrested and charged a Hamilton man in an indecent act investigation this weekend.
Between July 2020 and May 2021, police allege that a man attended various locations in Toronto’s downtown core, exposed himself to people while he was in a motor vehicle, and then performed “indecent acts.”
Officers responded to one such incident on Friday, May 14 in the Shaw Street and King Street West area of Toronto.
On Friday evening, 55 year old Hamilton man Brent Tetlock was arrested.
Tetlock is charged with counts of Commit an Indecent Act, nine counts of Fail to Comply with Conditions, and two counts of Harassment by Watching and Besetting.
He appeared virtually at Old City Hall on Saturday morning, May 15 to answer to the charges.
Police say this investigation is ongoing.
Photo: Toronto police handout
- Mississauga Man Charged with Committing Indecent Acts
- Primary school children criminally harassed and exposed to indecent act in Mississauga: Police
- Police Seeking Assistance In Locating Male In Connection To Indecent Act Investigation
- Man charged after allegedly exposing himself on GO train in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Exposing Himself to Woman
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Brampton reveals photo radar locations
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery