Hamilton man accused of making threats and sexual assault; police believe there are more victims
A 23-year-old Hamilton man is facing two charges of Uttering Threats and one charge of Sexual Assault in relation to incidents in the downtown core.
On Thursday (Apr. 15) at approximately 10 a.m., witnesses told police that a man assaulted and threatened two unknown males outside Jackson Square on James St. North.
Police are attempting to identify and make contact with the two victims.
The male also allegedly approached an adult woman in “the downtown core” and sexually assaulted her.
The suspect and the female were not known to each other, according to police -- who believe there are other victims.
Jheidohn Shakeed Serieaux was arrested and remained in police custody at the time this story was published.
He was also charged with failing to comply with his probation terms.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Gina Azulay of the Hamilton Police Service Sexual Assault Unit at (905) 546-8958.
To provide information anonymously call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 or submit your anonymous tips online at crimestoppershamilton.com.
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Charge Mississauga Hospital Nurse with Sexual Assault
- Hamilton Police officer charged with sexual assault after 5-month SIU investigation
- Police Charge Man Who Taught in Mississauga with Sexual Assault
- Police Identify Man Wanted for Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Three dozen Mississauga residents ticketed at outdoor gatherings