Hamilton grandmother wins big lotto prize playing anniversaries and birthdays
Linda Clinton of Hamilton knows how to pick 'em. Linda's DAILY KENO 8 Pick resulted in a $50,000 win in the February 26, 2021, MIDDAY draw.
Linda, a 63-year-old grandmother, said she came close to this same win in February, but she was one number off. "I won $400! I play significant family dates - anniversaries and birthdays."
Linda was watching the lottery results and was excited and nervous as she watched her numbers appear. "I covered my eyes for a moment then peeked through to see the number 23 and 24 and jumped up! I looked at my husband and said, 'We got it!'"
She plans to help her children with her winnings and put some away for something special after the pandemic ends.
"I feel freedom! I am so happy. I'm still questioning if this is real," she concluded.
- 'I covered my eyes for a moment': Hamilton grandmother wins Daily Keno midday draw
- Hamilton great grandmother plans to share lottery winnings with family
- 26-year-old from Hamilton wins Daily Keno prize
- Hamilton PSW wins $6M lotto and plans to share it with her 5 children and 2 grandchildren
- Linda O'Leary's defence aims at boat lights as trial regarding deaths of Uxbridge woman, Florida man wraps
- Man shot in central Hamilton, street closed
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Suspect sought after carjacking in Mississauga
- Police after four suspects who stole $10,000 of items from Milton Shoppers Drug Mart