Hamilton grandmother wins big lotto prize playing anniversaries and birthdays
Linda Clinton of Hamilton knows how to pick 'em. Linda's DAILY KENO 8 Pick resulted in a $50,000 win in the February 26, 2021, MIDDAY draw.
Linda, a 63-year-old grandmother, said she came close to this same win in February, but she was one number off. "I won $400! I play significant family dates - anniversaries and birthdays."
Linda was watching the lottery results and was excited and nervous as she watched her numbers appear. "I covered my eyes for a moment then peeked through to see the number 23 and 24 and jumped up! I looked at my husband and said, 'We got it!'"
She plans to help her children with her winnings and put some away for something special after the pandemic ends.
"I feel freedom! I am so happy. I'm still questioning if this is real," she concluded.
- 'I covered my eyes for a moment': Hamilton grandmother wins Daily Keno midday draw
- 26-year-old from Hamilton wins Daily Keno prize
- Hamilton grandmother dropped a Plinko chip and won $300K at the OLG Prize Centre
- Big lottery prize has Brampton resident not believing her eyes
- Hamilton steelworker's lotto loyalty pays off after big win
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader