Guns Stolen from Mississauga Home
Four guns - and an unknown amount of ammunition - were stolen from a Mississauga home during a break-in and Peel police are asking the public for tips.
The break-in, near Rathburn Rd. W. and Mavis Rd., was reported on Feb. 22.
The home is currently being renovated and the owners aren’t living there but on Feb. 17 they noticed a safe with firearms was missing.
These are the items taken: a Honeywell 500 pound gun safe; three shotguns; one long rifle; and ammunition.
The guns were stored correctly as per Criminal Code requirements, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations