Guns Stolen from Mississauga Home
Four guns - and an unknown amount of ammunition - were stolen from a Mississauga home during a break-in and Peel police are asking the public for tips.
The break-in, near Rathburn Rd. W. and Mavis Rd., was reported on Feb. 22.
The home is currently being renovated and the owners aren’t living there but on Feb. 17 they noticed a safe with firearms was missing.
These are the items taken: a Honeywell 500 pound gun safe; three shotguns; one long rifle; and ammunition.
The guns were stored correctly as per Criminal Code requirements, say police.
Anyone with information is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau, at (905) 453-2121 ext. 1133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Police Investigate Theft of Guns, 675 Rounds of Ammunition in Mississauga
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Suspect Charged After Guns and Drugs Seized From Mississauga Home
- Firearm and Ammunition Stolen From Mississauga Residence
- Here's How Many Guns Peel Residents Turned into Police Recently
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police