Gas Prices Are Going Way Up in Mississauga
Fill'er up -- all the way up ... gas prices are predicted to spike in Mississauga on Saturday, just in time for the Labour Day long weekend.
GasBuddy.com's senior petroleum analyst Dan McTeague issued a warning to drivers on Friday afternoon, noting the hike is on top of the five cent increase we're seeing today.
Blame it on Hurricane Harvey -- first it wreaked havoc on Houston, and now it's jacking up the cost of oil.
Locally, prices across the Greater Toronto Area may hit between $1.329 and $1.339 per litre on Sept. 2.
The surge is predicted in cities as far as Ottawa and London, too.
Remember to head to the gas station before kicking off your weekend of relaxation and fun ...
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga