Gas Prices Are Going Way Up in Mississauga
Fill'er up -- all the way up ... gas prices are predicted to spike in Mississauga on Saturday, just in time for the Labour Day long weekend.
GasBuddy.com's senior petroleum analyst Dan McTeague issued a warning to drivers on Friday afternoon, noting the hike is on top of the five cent increase we're seeing today.
Blame it on Hurricane Harvey -- first it wreaked havoc on Houston, and now it's jacking up the cost of oil.
Locally, prices across the Greater Toronto Area may hit between $1.329 and $1.339 per litre on Sept. 2.
The surge is predicted in cities as far as Ottawa and London, too.
Remember to head to the gas station before kicking off your weekend of relaxation and fun ...
- Here’s How Much Gas Prices Will Rise This Long Weekend in Mississauga
- Gas Prices Set to Drop in Mississauga
- Gas Prices Could Hit Record High in Mississauga and Surrounding Cities Soon
- Gas Prices Set to Climb This Weekend in Mississauga
- Impact of Colonial Pipeline hack on Canadian gasoline prices ‘negligible': analyst
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- What's open at Square One mall in Mississauga