Fun Food and Drink Event Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
If you regularly frequent the City Centre area—and since that area is home to Square One, you probably do—you might not be stopping by the Living Arts Centre (LAC) as often as you should.
What's a good reason to go?
Beyond the shows, the venue also hosts some interesting activities and workshops—including some very food centric ones.
Those who love eating and entertaining might be happy to hear that the LAC is hosting a Perfect Pairings: Wine & Hor D’Oeuvres course.
The event, which is only open to attendees over 19 (as wine will be served), will teach guests how to pair vegetarian and meat hors d'oeuvres with a selection of wines.
"Knowing what to serve can be half the hassle of hosting and with this pairing of vegetarian and meat hors d'oeuvres with a selection of wines, the work is done for you," LAC says.
The event's wine specialist will walk guests through the complimenting flavour profiles of a variety of hors d'oeuvres and a tailored selection of red, white and rose wines.
Vegetarian options available, but other dietary restrictions and allergies cannot be accommodated.
The event, which costs $75, will be on held on Tuesday, March 26 at 7:00 p.m.
It will be held in LAC's Live Cuisine restaurant,
To register, click here.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Unique Food and Booze Event Headed to Mississauga
- Beer and BBQ Event Coming to Mississauga This Spring
- Unique musical event coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Free Breakdancing Event Coming to Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Interesting Facts You Never Knew About the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga