Free Tea at Starbucks in Mississauga This Friday
What two words sound great together? “Free” and “drinks.”
So if you like complimentary beverages, you’re in luck.
Starbucks has a new drink, and they're doling out free samples this Friday!
From 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017, Mississaugans can go to Starbucks and get a free Tall (12 fluid-ounce) size of the new beverage.
The coffee giant has developed an iced tea concoction, shaking up green, white, and black teas with different herbal teas.
These Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions will be available in Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green Tea.
Each drink contains tea, and fruit and botanical blends, slightly sweetened with liquid cane sugar. The teas are made without artificial flavors and sweeteners and are only 45 calories for a Grande-sized (16 fluid-ounce) beverage.
Remember, the complimentary drinks are only available for an hour.
To find a Starbucks location near you, click here.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- What Happens When a City Councillor Dies in Office?
- Canadian Passport Ranked One of the Most Powerful in the World
- Highlights of Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie's State of the City Address
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink in Mississauga This Week
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Mississauga Locations
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only