Free Tea at Starbucks in Mississauga This Friday
What two words sound great together? “Free” and “drinks.”
So if you like complimentary beverages, you’re in luck.
Starbucks has a new drink, and they're doling out free samples this Friday!
From 1-2 p.m. on Friday, July 14, 2017, Mississaugans can go to Starbucks and get a free Tall (12 fluid-ounce) size of the new beverage.
The coffee giant has developed an iced tea concoction, shaking up green, white, and black teas with different herbal teas.
These Teavana Shaken Iced Tea Infusions will be available in Pineapple Black Tea, Peach Citrus White Tea and Strawberry Green Tea.
Each drink contains tea, and fruit and botanical blends, slightly sweetened with liquid cane sugar. The teas are made without artificial flavors and sweeteners and are only 45 calories for a Grande-sized (16 fluid-ounce) beverage.
Remember, the complimentary drinks are only available for an hour.
To find a Starbucks location near you, click here.
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink in Mississauga This Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Starbucks Unveils New Drink Option in Some Mississauga Locations
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga