Four People Arrested After Gun and Drugs Discovered in Mississauga Home
Four people are facing charges in connection with the discovery of drugs, cash and a firearm during searches of two Mississauga residences.
Police report that on Thursday, May 25, officers from Investigative Services executed search warrants at homes on Riverside Place and Regency Drive.
During the searches, officers seized a Bryco Arms .25 calibre pistol and ammunition, 5.6 kilos of cocaine, 13.5 kilos of marijuana, 31.15 ounces of MDMA, 9.17 ounces of hashish, 6,101 oxycodone pills and a large quantity of Canadian currency.
Thirty-four-year-old Jason Cervini, 56-year-old Carlos Louro and 39-year-old Michael Ormonde were arrested and have been jointly charged with a number of offenses, including possession of a firearm without a licence, careless storage of a firearm, possession of a prohibited weapon, possession of proceeds of a crime and multiple drug-related charges.
Cervini, Louro and Ormonde will be appearing in court today. They are being held pending a special bail hearing.
Police also said that 27-year-old Mississauga resident Anna Korneitchouk was charged with possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking (marijuana) and released on a Promise to Appear. Her first court appearance will be June 29.
Anyone with information related to illegal firearms or drugs can contact the Peel Regional Police (905) 453-3311. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca, or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word 'PEEL' and then your tip.
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Six Mississauga Citizens Arrested in Three Million Dollar Drug Bust
- Police seize loaded pistol and drugs in Mississauga traffic stop
- 2 Charged After Mississauga Traffic Stop Leads to Gun, Drugs
- Mississauga man arrested in connection to unlawful possession of a gun
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- New COVID-19 case reported at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga