Four Injured in Mississauga Crash
Four people are in hospital after a crash in Mississauga early Saturday.
The two-vehicle collision was at Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Ponytrail Dr. at 4:07 a.m. in the city’s east end by Rockwood Village.
Two people are in a Toronto trauma centre — one is in serious but stable condition and the other is in non-life-threatening condition.
The other two were taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
The intersection at Burnhamthorpe and Ponytrail will be closed for the investigation.
Burnhamthorpe is closed in the east and westbound lanes from Fieldgate Dr. to Mill Rd.
The major collision bureau is on scene as of 11 a.m.
Avoid the area.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Roads closed, two in hospital after crash at Brampton intersection
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Young child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga