Four Injured in Mississauga Crash
Four people are in hospital after a crash in Mississauga early Saturday.
The two-vehicle collision was at Burnhamthorpe Rd. and Ponytrail Dr. at 4:07 a.m. in the city’s east end by Rockwood Village.
Two people are in a Toronto trauma centre — one is in serious but stable condition and the other is in non-life-threatening condition.
The other two were taken to local hospital with minor injuries.
The intersection at Burnhamthorpe and Ponytrail will be closed for the investigation.
Burnhamthorpe is closed in the east and westbound lanes from Fieldgate Dr. to Mill Rd.
The major collision bureau is on scene as of 11 a.m.
Avoid the area.
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist in trauma centre following collision in Mississauga
- Two People, Including One Child, In Critical Condition After Collision In Mississauga
- Intersection Closed After Four Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- One Person in Critical Condition After Crash in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible