Food Trucks Hit Mississauga This Weekend
Calling all lovers of food and food trucks!
Food Truck'N Friday is hitting Mississauga this weekend for a two-day event of music, entertainment, and of course, tons of delicious food.
The event will be held at D.O.T. Furniture’s head office and clearance store, located at 3105 Dixie Road, from Friday August 12 to Saturday August 13.
Food Truck'N Friday promises an exciting food truck lineup never before seen in Mississauga. Participants include Buster’s Sea Cove, Eva’s Original Chimneys, I Love Lasagna, Untamed Chef, The Arepa Republic, Made in Brasil and Fit To Grill, among many others.
In terms of entertainment, GTA Mobile DJ will be spinning top 40 tunes throughout the event. Guests will also have a chance to win prizes, and everyone who attends will be offered 10 D.O.T. Dollars to spend at the Dixie Road location by the end of 2016.
“We couldn’t have found a more perfect partner to have teamed up with to bring Food Truck’N Friday to Mississauga for the very first time,” said Jason Bellissimo, founder of Food Truck’N Friday.
“Similar to how D.O.T. Furniture prides itself on providing quality home furnishings, so too does Food Truck’N Friday deliver a top-notch, family-friendly dining experience for everyone. With D.O.T.’s invaluable support, we’re confident that Food Truck’N Friday will be a huge hit in Mississauga!”
- University Students In Mississauga Use Dating To Reduce Student Debt
- Police And Paramedics Assisting Medical Emergency On Scene In Mississauga
- Adorable Kensington Market-Based Store Opens New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Some Permanent Changes Coming to Garbage Collection in Mississauga
- An Interesting Change is Coming to Port Credit's Iconic Lighthouse